Sattahip and Red Cross officials came to the aid of a contractor who lost everything when his house burned down.
Naphat Lertmukda, chairwoman of the Sattahip Red Cross, and Permanent Secretary Pikul Sopha donated 50,000 baht to Banjong Rasmeechote, 41, who returned to his Ramnuch Village 19 home Monday January 21 at 2 in the afternoon to find it destroyed. All the contents of the home were beyond salvage.
Officials believe the fire began when his aquarium’s oxygenator short-circuited.
Naphat Lertmukda inquired regarding the accident with concern and expressed her condolences while offering support to the Rasmeechote family.
Red Cross officials stand around the remains of the aquarium blamed for starting the fire.