“ASIATIQUE THE RIVERFRONT”, the latest lifestyle complex by the Chao Phraya River – the largest venue of its kind in Asia and a newest Bangkok landmark – will launch year-end and New Year festivities with a spectacular celebration called “ASIATIQUE Festival”.
Under the concept “Happy Winter Celebration 2012”, the event promises thrills and happiness to all visitors this cool season, from dining and chilling to shopping and entertainment.
Festivities run from November 1, 2012 to January 13, 2013.
ASIATIQUE Park features:
– Encounter the amazing and adventurous performance of over 40 beasts at the Great British Circus, straight from England. The show runs from November 2 – 11, 2012, with show times at 18.30 and 20.30 daily.
In November, witness the opening of the giant Ferris wheel that is “ASIATIQUE Sky” the very first in Thailand with views overlooking the Chao Phraya River bend – perfect for a romantic evening.
– As for concerts, the ASIATIQUE Music Fest, offering various musical genres, complements the cool winter atmosphere throughout the month of December.
– Countdown to the New Year across the country with the ASIATIQUE Countdown 2013 on the evening of December 31, 2012, along with a concert of music acts from across the country and dazzling fireworks extravaganza over the Chao Phraya River.
The Promenade features:
– Soak up the atmosphere along the river while enjoying fine cuisine from all over the world with the Riverfront International Dining experience from
November 1, 2012 to January 13, 2013.
– Experience Thai cultural traditions with the Tourism Authority of Thailand’s “Colors of the Water: Loy Krathong Celebration”, a huge and stunning Loy Krathong festival held from November 24 – 28, 2012.
– Enjoy the beauty of sparkling and colorful lights from the giant Christmas tree along the river that leads into the season of celebration from November 1, 2012 to January 13, 2013.
Town Square features:
– Enjoy a wide selection of quality wines and beer from all over the globe that have been specifically selected for the International Wine & Beer Fest, from November 1, 2012 to January 13, 2013 only.
Factory Hall features:
– Celebrate Children’s Day with activities to enhance scientific knowledge for the little ones in Super Adventure Children’s Day from January 4 – 13, 2013. Check out a life-sized dinosaur skeleton model, and foster imagination with artistic activities and the mobile museum. Also, visit the many kid’s shops – the largest cluster of such stores in one venue.
Come celebrate at this world class festival of happiness to welcome the New Year at ASIATIQUE THE RIVERFRONT from November 1, 2012 to January 13, 2013.
For more information, please visit www.asiatiquethailand.com or www.facebook.com/Asiatique.Thailand